Monday, July 7, 2008

Melts My Heart

These three precious girls are constantly making me smile. I just took these pictures tonight, and they get me every time I look at them.
What could be more precious than cute little footsies and toesies?
Cute little footsies and toesies in black and white of course!

G, A, and E are so beautiful!

I love this picture of the girls side by side!

This next picture of these little girls just gets me! It absolutely takes my breath away! When I started babysitting for small group almost 2 years ago I had no idea what I was in for. I thought I was just going to babysit for the 15 children. I never guessed I was going to experience so much joy. I never could have imagined the love I was going to feel for each and every one of these children. I know that God purposely lead me to become the babysitter for this small group. They are no longer just families I babysit for, they are all friends, and each one of them holds a very special place in my heart!

E, A, and G

1 comment:

Casey's trio said...

Their parents are very lucky to have a babysitter who cares so much about their children!