Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baby P, Her Big Sis G, and Me

I got some great shots of G and Baby P. They are both so photogenic.

Just an "okay I'll smile for you" picture.

A full-blow overjoyed smile!

G being silly.

Big sis G and her little sis Baby P.


Some cute pictures of our feet...

My feet look a little tan compared to their "little girl" skin

All of our toosies together

I love how we each turn our feet a different way.

Some legs and feet. The little girl legs make mine look long.


Now, a couple pictures of our precious hands...

The lighting is off on this picture. I tried to fix it, but that didn't work too great.

This one, on the other hand (no pun intended), I think is perfect!
Now, just for fun, some pictures taking using the self-timer.

Baby P and Me

As you see, she was so comfortable she fell asleep.

G and Me loving on sleeping Baby P.

Great picture! The only thing that would make it better would be Baby P looking at the camera instead of the TV. Very cute though!
Baby P, Her Big Sis G, and Me!


That's all folks!

No comments: